Category: SP 13
Call for Applications (2nd round) - Master's Thesis Programme in knowledge exchange for food and nutrition security
HORTINLEA SP13 - Knowledge Exchange and Dissemination has opened the second call for applications for its Master's Thesis programme. Topics in this round include research that will be conducted in collaboration with HORTINLEA's partners.
Descriptions of each of the theses projects can be found here.
- Very good Bachelor degree in agricultural, nutrition, communication or related field
- Excellent performance in their current study
- Profound knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Fluency in English with very good writing skills as well as knowledge of local languages in the partner countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia).
Candidates should be registered at Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ethiopian or German universities and be about to start their Master’s thesis. Students are invited to apply by writing a one page synopsis on the suggested specific topic and are free to decide what their synopsis should look like, based on the information provided in the theses project description.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents via e-mail:
- Synopsis on the specific topic (1 page)
- Motivation letter (0,5 page)
- Curriculum Vitae (including academic referees)
- Short summary of bachelor thesis (max. 2 pages)
The deadline for applying for the Master’s Thesis Programme has terminated. The next opportunity to participate will be in the upcoming year. You are welcome to apply initiatively and constantly check our website for more information.
Please send your application as one PDF file to: Marlen Bachmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)